Thank you for your interest in beginning a business partnership with Ritchie Trucking Service. We are a family run business with over 25 years of experience in the appliance delivery and installation business, and we are looking for contract service providers to grow with us.
We have put together an informational packet for you to use while you begin to compile the documentation needed to start your business with us.
We work while always keeping an eye on doing the right thing, the right way, the first time and that includes ensuring our compliance with all local, state and federal regulations. Compliance and safety are key tenets of our business, and the requirements inside will help us ensure a safe and solid place to do business for years to come. Below is a list of some of the items and requirements needed to have prior to starting:
- Experience driving 26 foot box truck.
- Ability to lift and move appliances using a dolly and other tools.
- Ability to professionally interact with customers and maintain high satisfaction scores.
- DOT Med card is required.
- Both driver and helper must pass a criminal background check.
- Experience in appliance delivery preferred.
- No CDL required.